Omni Interactions is looking for a Workforce and Analytics Director to join us. Who is Omni? We’re disrupting the work-at-home contact center model by using fresh faces & new ideas to build our business & attract clients. We want your expertise & drive to help Omni find its footing in this growing world using automation to build the next generation of contractors. How? Not by using buzzwords, but by using creative solutions. Do you have the vision & drive? Join the Omni-Verse & change the world.
Who is Omni? Omni is a start-up with a vision – Our Gig Brand Ambassadors (GBAs) are independent contractors who have specialized skills & represent a particular brand consistently across all channels (email, text, phone, chat, bot).
We are also reinventing how gig workers are treated—improving earning opportunities and forming communities of interests, in which GBAs who share similar special skills can connect and feel a sense of belonging.
We need a strong, data-driven leader with a vision to join us, learn our clients’ business & headcount/workforce management model, deliver on metrics, and then: transform our workforce management and analytics. Nothing is off limits here. We want you to bring your ideas to disrupt the business with innovation. You’ll execute your ideas that change the interactive model of work-at-home customer service.
- Own designing/building optimized Forecasting model
- Own designing/building scheduling model for all Omni clients
- Own reporting and analytics for all Omni clients
- Partner with finance to build annual, quarterly, and monthly forecast budget
- Partner with customer service technology teams on new initiatives, including launch of industry-leading decision support tools
- Coordinate with Operations, Gig Talent, and Finance teams to analyze historical data, headcount, Service Level and forecast demand
- Fully understand client contracts, staffing, and reporting requirements
- Managing, supervising, and leading the Workforce team responsible for forecasting demand, headcount, scheduling, skilling, and performance management.
- Working to ensure this team is proactively working to meet service level agreements by staying in constant communication with business partners and leadership
- Serving as primary point of contact for leadership and business partners related to staffing.
- Collaborate with Sr. Leadership on new initiatives & moving your ideas forward
- Use your excitement, drive, & business acumen to deliver the disruption we’re looking for
- Continuous improvement – always be moving forward – it’s one of our guiding principles!