We're looking to grow our team with a Vice President of Marketing - a newly minted role that will drive the success of all our lines of business. This full-time position is open in both our locations (Boulder, CO and Jacksonville Beach, FL) where we operate with a hybrid model - some days spent collaborating with teams in person at the office, and some days working from home.
Who we're looking for:
The Vice President of Marketing is a masterful marketing strategist, specifically in the world of software/SaaS. This person knows how to build the right team for the job, and understands the proper levers to pull to make an impact on the organization’s revenue goals. The VP of Marketing amplifies and executes CE Broker’s marketing strategy for its regulatory, healthcare, and direct-to-consumer business lines, including both existing legacy and new-to-market products.
What you'll do in this role:
- Leadership & management - build and nurture the right team to execute on strategic initiatives. Communicate and negotiate across multiple stakeholders and departments to prioritize marketing-related initiatives. Achieve alignment on goals and KPIs. Set and achieve departmental OKRs.
- Go to market strategy and execution - Work in lockstep with Product to develop and execute effective go-to-market strategies for new products and features. Work alongside UX Design teams to ensure most effective in-app marketing opportunities can be exploited.
- B2B demand generation - develop and execute campaigns that drive interest in and demand for the business-to-business product lines, including marketing to governmental/regulatory agencies and institutional organizations like hospitals and health systems.
- B2C demand generation - capture an even greater population of healthcare workers (15M in the US) in the Clear To Work® platform through direct-to-consumer marketing. Identify and seize opportunities for revenue generation including in-app purchases, subscriptions, etc.
- Brand management and evolution - strategize and execute brand awareness campaigns that maintain Company as a trusted household name in the healthcare industry.
- Insights & data - Work alongside Business Intelligence teams, extrapolating insights and turning those insights into an actionable strategy to create from which to craft informed, data-driven marketing initiatives.
- Sales and client enablement - ensure our Sales and Client Success teams have the marketing-approved tools and resources they need to deliver WOW service at every stage of the customer journey.
- Marketing automation - Keep the automation engine well-oiled and identify new ways we can leverage automation to have an even greater impact on organizational objectives.
- Test, analyze, repeat - Ensure the team is maximizing the impact of all brand and growth initiatives by maintaining organized playbooks, automated systems, and dashboards which track the states and thresholds related to each test.
- Budget setting and maintenance - Set and manage marketing budgets across all business units, including digital, event, product, etc.
What You Bring To The Team:
- 10+ years of experience in marketing and/or advertising with at least three serving in a leadership capacity
- Marketing experience in the tech field - ideally with both new and established SaaS products
- Bachelor’s degree required and special consideration given to candidates with an MBA or equivalent
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, with an emphasis on delivering complex ideas in the simplest and most effective way
- Ability to work collaboratively across teams and build rapport, establish trust, and effectively advocate for the needs of stakeholders and departmental objectives
- Proven ability to build, lead, and nurture teams
- Self-starter mentality, with the ability to take high-level vision and distill it into initiatives that propel the vision
- Ability to analyze data and use it to drive decisions and communicate important consumer patterns that lead to business opportunity
- Ability to maximize our CRM, using it to strategically build marketing assets (targeted lists, etc.)
- Ability to create a unified demand generation strategy across multiple channels
- Strong understanding of content management, SEO, proposal writing, and project management.
- Familiarity with web-based cloud applications and technology.
- Alignment with the organization’s values and culture.