At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
SDC – FSO – Project Management Associate Analyst
Location: Jacksonville, FL
What if your career could have a lasting impact on you, and on the world?
Here at EY, you'll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We'll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you'll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
The FSO Advisory practice is focused on building and delivering market-leading technology enablement solutions to financial institutions and other capital market participants. You'll be part of a team of individuals who have deep industry, product, and client knowledge and working towards solving our client's hardest problems. If you're looking for an exciting opportunity to be on the leading edge of what's happening in a constantly evolving industry, this role is for you.
As an Associate Analyst you'll be based at Service Delivery Center (SDC) located in Jacksonville, FL. Here, you'll be part of a highly collaborative team where you'll quickly learn on-the-job skills to achieve your career ambitions while helping us develop new and exciting opportunities within the business.
Your key responsibilities
- Day to day support for management of projects including milestones, resources, finances, leveraging the
designated project methodology & tools, and ensuring appropriate level of status communication
- Initiate the creation and development of project scope and schedule
- Assist in managing communications, and cost management of projects/programs
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively negotiate priorities across multiple groups/teams - Communicate any project or resourcing roadblocks to leadership
- Help develop and maintain relationships with stakeholders beyond IT services, including (but not limited to) Finance, Communications, and Legal to cover any and all potential downstream implications of the project
- Assist in identifying and implementing improvements/solutions to all projects
- Help measure project performance using appropriate ATTG tools and techniques in order to monitor the process
of the project or sub-project identifies and quantifies any variances
- Meet project expectations defined by pillar leads and project stakeholders - Identify, communicate and address
project risks, assumptions and constraints
- Improve team performance by building team cohesiveness, leading, mentoring, training, and motivating in order
to facilitate cooperation among the team Analytical/Decision Making Responsibilities:
- Collect and report on status (weekly and monthly)
- Responsible for delivery of project specific tasks as needed
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We're looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We're looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We're looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- A bachelor's degree in general business, liberal arts, or technology, with a strong academic record
- Project management, teaming, organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- The flexibility and willingness to work in excess standard hours when necessary
- Proficiency in the English language, including the ability to listen, understand, read and communicate effectively
- both in writing and verbally in a professional environment
- Experience with analyzing and solving problems of a complex nature
What's in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
- A competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, and a wide range of paid time off options. Under our flexible vacation policy, you'll decide how much vacation time you need based on your own personal circumstances. You'll also be granted time off for designated EY Paid Holidays, Winter/Summer breaks, Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being.
What you can expect
- Our approach to hiring utilizes several different formats throughout the course of the recruiting process.
- In addition to speaking with our recruiters and client-serving professionals, we also leverage game-based assessments to assess your non-technical skills and attributes in a quick and engaging experience. This includes your collaboration style and your abilities to work with information and the use of pre-recorded video interviews (PRVI). PRVI technology provides a great opportunity for you to share more about your qualifications and interests, as well as to ask more specifics about EY and the role for which you are interviewing. It also provides you with the flexibility and convenience of completing at a time and place that works best for your schedule.
- Additional interviews may be in the form of a live interview, either via video or in-person.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, and a wide range of paid time off options. Under our flexible vacation policy, you’ll decide how much vacation time you need based on your own personal circumstances. You’ll also be granted time off for designated EY Paid Holidays, Winter/Summer breaks, Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being.
• Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
EY is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer providing equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.