As a Traffic Project Manager, you will improve communication and ensure job consistency by carefully monitoring workflow. This includes overseeing and ensuring completion of project implementation details and requirements while working in collaboration with account managers, and creative teams.
This position works to optimize internal team processes and procedures to meet project owner needs.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Keeps all digital projects moving smoothly
- Works closely with leadership to balance workloads and advocate for appropriate time-lines on projects
- Enforces adherence to work-flow processes and deadlines
- Keeps all informed of conflicts, delays, or any other unusual situations
- Checks initial input for accuracy and requests additional information (if needed)
- Counsels the Operations Managers in job assignment
- Establishes (and revises) production timelines and schedules
- Expedites the inevitable “crisis jobs”
- Communicates job status information to all team members
- Keeps team apprised of project priorities and due dates
- Promotes smooth work-flow and communication between department
- Obtains sequential sign-offs
- Recommends and implements process improvements
- Attends status meetings as requested
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- 1+ years traffic experience within an advertising or communications agency, graphic design firm or internal corporate department desired
- 1+ years with project management tools(Workfront a plus)
- Must be a confident team player with strong relationship building skills
- Strong knowledge of digital process
- Must be detailed, able to multi-task, traffic and re-prioritize projects
- Experience with the healthcare industry a plus
- Should be able to proof/edit and provide feedback as needed
- Proficient in MS Office Suites
UnitedHealth Group is an essential business. The health and safety of our team members is our highest priority, so we are taking a science driven approach to slowly welcome and transition some of our workforce back to the office with many safety protocols in place. We continue to monitor and assess before we confirm the return of each wave, paying specific attention to geography-specific trends. At this time, 90% of our non-clinical workforce transitioned to a work at home (remote) status. We have taken steps to ensure the safety of our 325,000 team members and their families, providing them with resources and support as they continue to serve the members, patients and customers who depend on us.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $53,300 to $95,100. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. As of the date of this posting, In addition to your salary, UHG offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements: Health, dental, and vision plans; wellness program; flexible spending accounts; paid parking or public transportation costs; 401(k) retirement plan; employee stock purchase plan; life insurance, short-term disability insurance, and long-term disability insurance; business travel accident insurance; Employee Assistance Program; PTO; and employee-paid critical illness and accident insurance.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Project Manager, Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Work from Home, WFH, Hiring Immediately, #RPO, work at home, WAH, hiring immediately, RPO