Catapult Learning, LLC is looking for qualified and experienced teachers in Florida! We have a school in SE Jacksonville (32216 zip code) in need of a full-time High School English Teacher for the 2022-2023 school year. This position is in-person at a private K-12 school; maximum class size has a student teacher ratio of 1-15.
Our company is a provider of K12 contracted instructional services to public and private schools throughout the US, specializing in at-risk youth and students who are struggling; we are a company with over 40 years of excellence in education. We adhere to 5 corporate values that embody our company culture: Transparent, Decisive, Humble, Accountable, Inclusive.
A Bachelor's Degree is required for this position; a teaching certificate is a plus! Candidates must be local to the area to be considered. To expedite processing of your application, please include your certificate status and location on your resume.
Enjoy the Following Benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Robust benefit package offered to our full-time employees (30 or more hours per week)
- Company support and quality assurance from both local and national support teams
- Paid training and professional development
- Paid planning/prep time
- Small class size
- Growth potential
- Opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of students
- Instruct English to high school students in multiple grade levels in a face-to-face school setting.
- Deliver designated instructional models to eligible students.
- Develop and maintain individualized skill-appropriate lesson plans.
- Ensure supervision of students at all times, including escorting students safely to and from classrooms/learning stations. Climbing stairs and light lifting may be required.
- Perform data entry in a timely fashion to meet deadlines (student attendance, online pre/post testing, progress reports, parent and classroom teacher communication forms, compliance documentation).
- Establish and maintain student forms and files as required by company, local, state, and federal agencies.
- Maintain consistent communication with company supervisors, classroom teachers, principals, and parents.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree or higher
- Classroom teaching and/or tutoring experience
- Must be willing to teach various grade levels
- Teaching Certificate is a plus!
- Working knowledge of MS Office and virtual meeting programs (Zoom, Teams, etc.) preferred
- A passion to help students
JOIN THE CATAPULT FAMILY TODAY!