Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Job Title: Tax Accountant
Duration: 02 Months (With high possibility of extension)
Work Hours: Standard
This position involves the preparation of individual tax returns, utilizing original paper and digital documents provided by the clients, i.e. 1099's, K-1's, supporting items for deductions.
1. Minimum 3-5 years current experience preferably with a CPA firm during tax season.
2. PTIN Certification required (validate)
3. Must have CPA firm experience
4. Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multitask
5. Must be able to work independently.
6. Ability to switch between projects with ease
7. Excellent communication skills
8. Experience with high net worth clientele preferred.
*Degree in Accounting strongly preferred