Talent Services Delivery Manager, Learning & Development
The Learning Delivery team partners and collaborates with many parts of the talent organization to enable the delivery of learning programs.
Work you'll do
As a member of the Talent Services Development Delivery team, you will act as a learning and talent development manager on effective and leading-edge learning and development designs that align with learning and talent development strategy to achieve desired business outcomes. Develop and execute an optimum delivery strategy through collaboration with the development leaders and managers, Talent Services and business leaders. Oversee the delivery of new learning and capability development programs and optimize delivery resources through collaboration with the Talent Learning & Development (previously called Center of Excellence or COE). Manage resources and budgets to ensure the effective delivery of curriculum, programs, and processes. Build, manage and leverage relationships with Talent and business colleagues.
* Team with Development Leads and Managers to deliver established learning programs
* Manage and execute communications in collaboration with the Talent Learning & Development team and National Meeting & Events Services (MES)
* Manage day-to-day programs and delivery processes for live classroom deliveries and programs at Deloitte University, in local offices and at off-site hotels and conference centers
* Ensure national policies, programs and guidelines are followed by team and manage escalations/exceptions, as needed
* Act as a learning and talent development business advisor on effective and leading-edge learning and development strategies to achieve business goals
* Establish the right communications vehicles and project management tools to ensure real-time and close connection to business leaders, organizational priorities and changes.
* Provide input into the annual plan and budget to execute learning and talent development activities, as appropriate
* Demonstrate initiative in recommending and implementing delivery process improvements to increase efficiency, and constantly moving learning to the next level
* Manage Delivery Specialists and Lead Specialists and collaborate with other Delivery Managers to successfully execute on the Talent Services vision
The mission of Talent Services improves efficiencies and operational excellence, delivers strategic and transactional services, institutionalizes operations efficiencies and quality and enhances ability to scale and reduce cost structure. Talent Services focuses on delivery of both strategic and transactional services, either directly for the businesses or in support of the Business Advisors and Talent Learning & Development.
* Bachelor's Degree; Minimum 8 years of related experience
* Exceptional project management skills
* Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
* Strong strategic-thinking skills with an ability to collaborate with team members on best practices
* Consultative approach toward clients
* Sound leadership skills
* Proficient Microsoft Office skills
* Ability to travel 25-30%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
* Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in Colorado or Nevada, Deloitte is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. This compensation range is specific to the State of Colorado and the State of Nevada and takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $78,570 to $144,695.
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 102620