Citi's Personal Banking and Wealth Management (PBWM), a global leader in credit cards, wealth management and commercial banking, serves as a trusted partner to more than 110 million customers in 19 countries worldwide, providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. The Global Consumer Bank operates four business lines - Branded Cards, Retail Services, Retail Banking and Commercial Banking - in three priority markets: Asia, Mexico and the U.S. Over the past few years, our business has transformed to become a simpler, leaner, focused franchise.
Citi is on a journey to become a world-class digital bank has tangibly accelerated with a mobile-first strategic focus and deployment of a new, agile operating model fostered massive improvements in the design and delivery of digital features and in the customer experience. As a result, the franchise has seen significant growth in the number of digital users, mobile downloads and digital engagement.
About the PBWM Fraud Prevention Organization
The financial crimes environment continues to be challenging, with cybercrime worldwide remaining highly lucrative and criminals becoming more organized and sophisticated, making it harder to distinguish between real and fraudulent customers. To combat the agile threat, the Personal Banking and Wealth Management (PBWM) Fraud Prevention organization operates leveraging an intelligence-led, threat driven model that targets fraud along the entire fraud lifecycle, enabling the integration of analysis, dissemination of information and coordination of action with speed and agility across businesses and regions.
Role & Responsibilities:
The SVP - Law Enforcement and Partner Engagement Manager leads a team of expert resources with the mission of developing strong, cooperative partnerships with peer institutions, industry forums, and government agencies. The role is accountable for synthesizing and analyzing intelligence from a variety of sources (Citi and external data) to evaluate risk and mitigate loss throughout the entire Fraud Lifecycle. This position reports directly to the Head of the Fraud Fusion Center.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop a strong interaction model with external entities to foster collaboration related to financial threats.
- Develop the roadmap (including processes and tools) to enhance the Intelligence-led financial crimes detection capabilities.
- Proactively plan and prioritize work according to criticality and shifting priorities/strategies, while balancing need to drive longer-term initiatives.
- Partner with various internal Fraud Prevention groups (e.g. Fraud Policy, Analytics) to investigate emerging fraud trends and collect relevant Intelligence.
- Collaborate with other Citi teams (e.g., Anti-Money Laundering, Credit Risk, Citi Security & Investigative Services) to assist with investigative analysis.
- Leverage analytical tools and techniques to extract information from data and develop actionable Intelligence
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree. Master's degree preferred
- Experienced leader with strong management and leadership skills leading high performance teams
- 10+ years of relevant work experience in financial crimes analysis or comparable function.
- Solid understanding of cyber enabled fraud and threats.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of tools, resources, and methods to be leveraged in cyber enabled fraud detection
- Strong communication skills across multiple levels of leadership
- Experience utilizing SQL, Python or related tools to conduct link analysis and identify networks conducting financial crimes.
- Experience delivering presentations and briefings to senior leaders
- Excellent analytical capabilities with the ability to quickly digest information and identify significant indicators to assess potential risk and impact
- Effective in building/partnering with cross-functional teams and creating/sustaining networks with strong collaborative efforts.
- Ability to compile data and intelligence from a variety of sources into a comprehensive summary.
- Excellent communicator with strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to create and deliver compelling presentations to a variety of audiences.
- Solutions-oriented "can do" attitude, with ability to drive innovation via thought leadership while maintaining holistic view.
- Detail-oriented, with strong intellectual curiosity. Ability to set and meet high standards.
Job Family Group:
New York New York United States
Primary Location Salary Range:
$164,310.00 - $246,460.00
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi .
View the " EEO is the Law " poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement .
View the EEO Policy Statement .
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires that all successful applicants for positions located in the United States or Puerto Rico be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to commencement of employment.