As an Engineering Intern who is currently enrolled in college, you will build on classroom learning through paid work directly related to your field. You will have the opportunity to:
- Work closely with a full-time engineer to learn the field of their discipline
- Assist with day to day engineering activities regarding quality, production, and maintenance
- Work on other special projects
- Gain valuable hands-on experience
Ultimately, this internship will help you get a head start in your career and will allow you to use your skills to make an impact on our company.
You will love it here if…
- You are eager to learn
- You seek an opportunity in which you can use your education and develop new skills
- You are a creative problem-solver
- You are independent but enjoy working with a team
Ultimately, you will gain practical knowledge from professionals to get a jump-start on your career and will be able to make significant contributions to our company.
We need you to have:
- Current enrollment and pursuit of a BS degree in Industrial or Manufacturing Engineering, or a related field
- Completed at least 2 years of course work at an accredited university
- Excellent capabilities in Microsoft Office
Icing on the cake:
- Prior experience in a manufacturing environment
- Interest in the consumer product goods industry
Want to know more? Check out our website or connect with us on LinkedIn!
Apply today to join a fast-growing innovative company!
Not a good fit but know someone who is? Please refer them!
Local candidates only, no relocation assistance available