Catapult Learning, LLC is looking for qualified and experienced Teachers in Duval County, Florida!
We have schools throughout the Jacksonville area in need of Substitute Teachers for the 2022-2023 school year (may be long-term assignments). These positions are in-person and focus on small group instruction for grades K-12 in both Reading and Math; the ideal candidate will be comfortable teaching both subjects to students in multiple grade levels (we provide training and curriculum).
Our Substitute Teachers Enjoy the Following Benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Company support and quality assurance from both local and national support teams
- Curriculum and teaching materials provided
- Paid training and professional development
- Paid planning/prep time
- Small group instruction
- Growth potential
- Opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of students
Substitute Teacher Job Duties:
- Instruct Reading and Math to small groups of students in multiple grade levels in a face-to-face school setting.
- Deliver designated instructional models in readiness, reading, mathematics, and writing skills to eligible students through utilization of company-designed materials and educational strategies.
- Utilize company-provided curriculum to develop and maintain individualized skill-appropriate lesson plans.
- Ensure supervision of students at all times, including escorting students safely to and from classrooms/learning stations. Climbing stairs and light lifting may be required.
- Perform data entry in a timely fashion to meet deadlines (student attendance, online pre/post testing, progress reports, parent and classroom teacher communication forms, compliance documentation).
- Establish and maintain student forms and files as required by company, local, state, and federal agencies.
- Maintain consistent communication with company supervisors, classroom teachers, principals, and parents.
- Other duties as assigned.
Substitute Teacher Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree or higher
- Classroom teaching and/or tutoring experience
- Must be willing to teach various grade levels
- Paraprofessional Certificate preferred; Teaching Certificate/Statement of Eligibility a plus!
- Working knowledge of MS Office and virtual meeting programs (Zoom, Teams, etc.) preferred
- A passion to help students
About Catapult Learning:
Our company is a provider of K12 contracted instructional services to public and private schools throughout the US, specializing in at-risk youth and students who are struggling; we are a company with over 40 years of excellence in education. We adhere to 5 corporate values that embody our company culture: Transparent, Decisive, Humble, Accountable, Inclusive.
A Paraprofessional certification is preferred; a Teaching Certificate/Statement of Eligibility is a plus! Current or former Duval County Public Schools substitutes encouraged to apply. Candidates must be local to the area to be considered. To expedite processing of your application, please include your certificate status and location on your resume.
JOIN THE CATAPULT FAMILY TODAY!