PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Stock Assistant, in Jacksonville, FL.
- Performs a combination of manual and clerical duties to receive, store, and issue equipment, materials, and supplies in a central warehouse.
- Examines stock to verify conformance to specifications and invoices; stores articles according to identifying factors; fills orders or issues supplies from stock; requisitions stock to fill incoming orders, and prepares stock use reports.
- Determines methods or places for storage considering guidelines for temperature, humidity, weight or height limits, turnover, floor loading capacity, and required space.
- Perform integrated logistics duties and responsibilities associated with daily warehouse operations, including but not limited to, receiving incoming material in inventory and purchasing software, hand delivery to customer sites in Jacksonville, shipment of items to internal and external customers, and general warehousing support.
- Compile records with quantity, cost, and type of material received, in stock, or issued.
- Ability to operate various material handling equipment in accordance with safety requirements and procedures.
- Ability to safely move material of various sizes and weights throughout the warehouse and onto/off of trucks.
- Materials may include industrial material, crates, furniture, electronics, HAZMAT, lumber, vehicles, 55-gallon drums, and other military items.
- Ability to read and understand manifests and other transportation documents.
- Attention to detail and ability to maintain accurate records.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$