**Must be in Jacksonville FL**
Are you looking for a more rewarding career? Our client in Jacksonville, FL is looking for a motivated and eager accountant to join their growing team! This role will perform the day-to-day accounting responsibilities across multiple business lines. The ideal candidate should be an organized and self-directed team member with excellent communication skills. As this business is continually evolving, the Staff Accountant should be comfortable with change management and be able to adapt to changes in responsibilities. Hybrid work schedule.
location: Jacksonville, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 60,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Responsible to review & analyze balance sheets and income statements for a select group of operations
- Interface with division accountants to understand activity charged to each operation
- Prepare account analyses and necessary journal entries to adjust account balances
- Reconcile certain general ledger accounts
- Create and post journal entries
- Review bank reconciliations
- Able to maintain work priorities in an environment with multiple concurrent tasks and ad hoc assignments
- Able to work in a team-oriented environment
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting or related discipline required
- Basic understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Knowledgeable of Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft applications
Our client is looking to hire quickly so apply today. Feel free to reach out to me at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.