Bank of America is one of the world's leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services. Responsible for building and leading a team to deliver technology products and services that meet business outcomes. Ensures development of team through coaching, mentoring, feedback, and hands-on career development. Sets maturity objectives and enables individuals/teams to with training & resources to achieve them. Sets and tracks quality and performance objectives. Understands individual and team maturity and performance through team/client feedback. Excels in risk management and creating an innovative and continuous improving software development process. Creates an inclusive and healthy working environment and helps to resolve organizational impediments/blockers. Effectively manages relationships with technology leaders inside and outside of our organization. Leads and creates followership in Communities of Practice in the organization.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
* Builds a pipeline of diverse, strong technology skilled resources to deliver on Talent on Demand goals and priorities
* Partners with technology managers to collate inputs & calibrates job descriptions (JDs) used for building pipeline for attrition backfills or new demand
* Conducts profile screening, technical and bank fitment interviews to hire strong technical talent using appropriate sourcing channel.
* Partners with hiring channel leads to monitor progress and optimize sourcing/hiring and profile pipeline
* Manages day to day stakeholder engagement across Global Technology on skill-based forecasting and providing best fit for attrition backfills or new demand requests
* Develop staffing strategy in partnership with vertical/region leader. This includes utilizing direct and partner resources. Build and manage capacity plans to proactively determine staffing needs.
* Use internal systems to collect and analyze relevant data on skills, availability, and utilization.
* Maintain a high level of proficiency in the resource management tools and fully defines and utilizes Dashboards and reporting.
* Partners with Bank's College of Technology and Academy training team for training content development and Sandbox management to ensure highest quality of training
* Supports enterprise College Hire recruitment process to enable entry level hiring
* Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience
* Understand the organization's overall strategies, how the business operates and more importantly what drives success in the business.
Required Skills & Abilities:
* 10+ years prior experience in Big Data / Cloud / ETL Technologies/ Data Warehousing Tech Stack Experience & Project Delivery Experience
* Knowledge of Hadoop stack and storage technologies, such as HDFS, MapReduce, Yarn, HIVE, sqoop, Impala , spark, flume, kafka and oozie is a must. The individual must be familiar with HBase, RDBMS, SQL and scripting (Unix/Linux).
* Experience in hiring top talents, onboard them and manage End to End onboarding process.
* Experience dealing with 3rd party suppliers and a contingent workforce
* Excellent leadership, negotiation, influence and conflict management skills
* Ability to manage confidential information appropriately and professionally
* Strong understanding of resource management processes and tools
* Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals
* Excellent partner & teammate to peers; can influence & resolve across technology and business organizational lines.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a Business, Computer Sciences, or related field
Desired Skills & Abilities:
* IT Project Delivery Experience
* Strong proficiency with MS Office tools Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
* Knowledge in Big Data Technologies / Cloud Data Engineering Tech Stack
* Knowledge on version control/configuration management tools, knowledge on deployment scripts, exposure to CI/CD tools
* Strong understanding of SDLC & Agile methodology.
* Strong knowledge of financial products in banking, trade finance and global markets.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week: