Come join a Fortune 500 company!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Chris Gorman
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
A bit about us:
Founded over 12 years ago, we are a national property/casualty insurance distribution company. With more than $800 million in annualized written premium, we have become one of the largest Personal Lines agencies in the U.S. and have no plans at slowing down.
Due to growth, we are looking to add a Sr. Software Developer to our team. This hire will be part of an agile development team, building and working on enterprise grade software systems utilizing the enterprise reference architecture.
If you are interested, apply now!
Why join us?
What is Offered:
- Competitive base salary and overall compensation package
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Generous PTO, vacation, sick, and holidays
- Life Insurance coverage
- 401 (K) with generous company match
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain cloud-based business applications.
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits. Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team.
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user's requirements, development of user stories, estimates and work plans.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Package and support deployment of releases.
- Develop, refine, and tune integrations between applications.
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems.
- Assess opportunities for application and process improvements.
- Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget.
You should know some of the following:
- C# .NET
- .NET Core/MVC
- React, Angular 6+, or similar
- REST based APIs
- Azure, AWS, or similar
- SQL and relational database design
- Familiar with security protocols and frameworks such as OAuth2
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.