Fanatics is a leading global digital sports platform, complete with offerings that excite fans and maximize the reach and presence for partners across the entire sports ecosystem. Come help us build a company the world has never seen before! We are first and foremost a technology company. We build innovative fan experiences through highly analytical, forward thinking, and open-minded collaboration. We are passionate about evaluating and finding the right tech for the jobs at hand, and we get excited about building solutions for modern challenges.
Delighting customers and building enduring emotional bonds with them is critical for our business and our brand. We are seeking an inspired product leader to revolutionize the customer experience through a portfolio of in-venue retail products. In this role, you'll build products that transform how our customers purchase their favorite sports merchandise. You'll create products that ensure an outstanding shopping experience whether browsing in person, buying online to pick up in store, or simply looking to receive their gear as fast as possible through ship from store.
We are looking for someone who can clearly and succinctly envision and communicate desired outcomes, who is passionate about retail, improving our customer satisfaction scores, and can quickly become an expert at our systems. This product leader collaborates well with design and engineering to create easy-to-use retail products to support our rapid business growth, is adept and turning ideas into a product and clearing technical and design hurdles. This role is key to a critical company objective of growing our in-venue retail business and will get a lot of executive attention and support. If you want to be at the nexus of sports, commerce, and technology, come be a part of our industry-leading team here at Fanatics.
What you'll be doing
- Help define the vision, outcomes, and roadmap for the in-venue and event portion of our omni-channel and unified commerce products focused on improving external customer satisfaction and internal operational efficiency.
- Collaborate with in-venue retail, product, and engineering teams to create, manage, and evangelize a shared vision across the organization of our in-venue retail products.
- Identify, measure, and monitor the key success metrics for the products. Drive rapid experimentation to validate or disprove hypothesis, and adjust your roadmap based on team's learnings.
- Work alongside your engineering and design partners leading the ideation, development and launch of features that best achieve team's goals. Craft the user experience, drive the definition of product requirements, ensure on-going prioritization, and facilitate trade-off discussions.
- Shepherd technology implementation initiatives with external vendors and cross-functional internal teams.
- Clearly and concisely communicate status on programs, small initiatives, and issue resolutions across broad audiences including regular executive updates.
- Champion the needs of the customer and have a keen sense for what will create delight in the products you create.
Why you'll be great at it
- You have 3-5+ years experience owning, managing, designing, and delivering best-in-class products in a product management role.
- You have experience influencing orgs, helping to simplify chaos and ambiguity into a clear product vision and prioritized strategy.
- You thrive in a cross-functional world where you're closely partnered and aligned with your retail, engineering, and design counterparts and you know how to keep everyone working together toward a common goal.
- You have shipped successful omni-channel and brick and mortar retail products, including experience with click and collect and ship from store offerings.
- You have experience designing retail tools including guiding design teams to create wireframes of simple and intuitive user interfaces.
- You have strong organization and communication skills including the ability to work across a matrixed organization.
- You are able to report on measurable business improvement and celebrate with your teams.
- You thrive in a fast paced and dynamic environment with a bias for action; say what you will do and then do it. You are the person who just gets it done.
- You have strong analytical skills, including demonstrated ability to use data analysis and testing to improve customer experiences.
- You have experience working in an agile environment - delivering a strategy via incremental releases.
Things We Care About
• Your career growth, your ideas, your work-life balance, and your well-being.
• Diversity and Inclusion
• Our Company Culture and Values
• Providing outstanding Company Perks and Benefits
Fanatics is building a leading global digital sports platform to ignite and harness the passions of fans and maximize the presence and reach for hundreds of partners globally. Optimizing these long-standing partnerships, a database of more than 80 million global consumers and a trusted, recognizable brand name, Fanatics is expanding beyond its position as a global leader for licensed sports merchandise to now becoming a next-gen digital sports platform, featuring an array of offerings for fans across the sports ecosystem.
The Fanatics family of companies currently includes Fanatics Commerce, a vertically-integrated licensed merchandise business that has changed the way fans purchase their favorite team apparel, jerseys, headwear and hardgoods through a tech-infused approach to making and quickly distributing fan gear in today's 24/7 mobile-first economy; Candy Digital, a digital collectibles company that is partnering with prominent sports properties, including MLB and MLBPA, to build an official NFT ecosystem; Fanatics Collectibles, through Topps as a cornerstone of the business, building a new model for the collectibles and trading cards hobby with top leagues and players association partners; and Fanatics Betting & Gaming, a mobile betting, gaming and retail sportsbook platform. Fanatics' partners include all major professional sports leagues (NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, NASCAR, MLS, PGA) and hundreds of collegiate and professional teams, which include several of the biggest global soccer clubs.
As a market leader with more than 9,000 employees, and hundreds of partners, suppliers, and vendors worldwide, we take responsibility for driving toward more ethical and sustainable practices. We are committed to building an inclusive Fanatics community, reflecting and representing society at every level of the business, including our employees, vendors, partners and fans. Fanatics is also dedicated to making a positive impact in the communities where we all live, work, and play through strategic philanthropic initiatives.
At Fanatics, we're a diverse, passionate group of employees aiming to ignite pride and passion in the fans we outfit, celebrate and support. We recognize that diversity helps drive and foster innovation, and through our IDEA program (inclusion, diversity, equality and advocacy) at Fanatics we provide employees with tools and resources to feel connected and engaged in who they are and what they do to support the ultimate fan experience.
Ensure your Fanatics job offer is legitimate and don't fall victim to fraud. Fanatics never seeks payment from job applicants. Fanatics recruiters will only reach out to applicants from an [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] email address. For added security, where possible, apply through our company website at www.fanaticsinc.com/careers
Fanatics is committed to responsible planning and purchasing (RPP) practices, working with its business partners across its global and multi-layered supply chain, to ensure that planning, sourcing, and purchasing decisions, along with other supporting processes, do not impede or conflict with the fulfillment of Fanatics' fair labor practices.
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS/APPLICANTS: In connection with your application, we collect information that identifies, reasonably relates to or describes you ("Personal Information"). The categories of Personal Information that we collect include your name, government issued identification number(s), email address, mailing address, other contact information, emergency contact information, employment history, educational history, criminal record, and demographic information. We collect and use those categories of Personal Information about you for human resources and other business management purposes, including identifying and evaluating you as a candidate for potential or future employment or future contract positions, recordkeeping in relation to recruiting and hiring, conducting criminal background checks as permitted by law, conducting analytics, and ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements and Company policies.