Alluvion, a Vaco company is looking for a Sr. Manager of Marketing and Communications for a nonprofit client in Jacksonville.
The Senior Manager of Marketing and Communications helps guide direction of the client's marketing and communications strategy. Working with the Senior Vice President of Operations and utilizing the clients Brand, this position assists with the development of the overall communication strategy for internal and external stakeholders, creates marketing plans, and increases brand awareness and PR opportunities across North Florida. The Senior Manager works in partnership with other operational and organizational functions to support the overall organizational mission, goals and strategic priorities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists the Sr. VP of Ops with the creation and execution of annual marketing plans that are dynamic, comprehensive, and cost effective.
- Works closely with all departments to advance departmental and organizational goals. Implements all internal and external communications within the client including website, digital media, print materials, and media relations.
- Develops and executes marketing strategies to reach specific target audiences including donors, parents, volunteers, and other segments of the community to achieve established business goals.
- Creates and maintains an editorial calendar that maximizes engagement with stakeholders.
- Works with marketing and communication coordinator and PR contractor to establish relationships with local media across the service area to generate earned media.
- Monitors organizational data to ensure business goals are being met and uses data to make continuous improvements to the marketing and communications strategy while track and reporting all campaign results/analytics.
- Serves as the expert on the brand for the organization. Fully understands the brand voice, brand guidelines and mission.
- Ensures internal and external branding quality and consistency with the client.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business and/or Marketing required. Minimum 5+ years of sales and marketing management experience required.
- Proven track record of successful marketing campaign development.
- Demonstrated ability and sensitivity working persons of diverse backgrounds, cultures, lifestyles.
- Master user of creative suites, digital communication tools, as well as Microsoft Office including Word, Power Point, Excel, Outlook.
- Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills, including public speaking and networking skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight, take initiative, self-managed and thrive in fastpaced environment is essential.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects with conflicting priorities while meeting deadlines is essential.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends.
- Must have a valid Florida driver's license, access to reliable transportation, valid auto insurance and be insurable by the clients auto policy insurance carrier.
- Must be willing to travel throughout the 35-county jurisdiction and to work flexible hours as necessary.
- Must work efficiently and effectively within a fast-paced department; ability to turn projects within a quick deadline and time management are necessary.