At Yellow Shoes (the in-house creative agency for Disney Parks, Experiences and Products) we're looking for a Senior Copywriter to help us bring Disney's destinations, products, and other offerings to life with unparalleled storytelling.
Our Senior Copywriters create fresh, new, insight-driven conceptual ideas for many facets of the Disney brand while mentoring Jr. Creatives. Social and digital by design, we expect every Yellow Shoes creative team member to think creatively in a tech-driven world. As part of our team, being unprejudiced, culturally fluent, and passionate about learning will take you very far.
We are looking for an outstanding Senior Copywriter with a passion for uncovering "the big idea," and who have a mastery of their written craft. A "writer's writer" who can bring ideas to the table, express those ideas beautifully in writing and in presentations, and see them through from ideation to production.
You will report to the Creative Director.
- Solve marketing problems with creativity
- Create content for a range of digital and social channels within Disney
- Work well in a range of collaborative creative dynamics. Often you'll work with a Senior Art Director partner to provide compelling ideas and 360 campaign concepts. Other times, you may work in a larger creative group or as the solo creative
- Mentor Jr. Creatives, guiding their daily creative work and offering feedback
- Be comfortable working on multiple brands within Disney at once and adapt your concepts, tone of voice, and executions to best suit each brand's identity
- Interpret creative briefs and act upon client feedback
- Be a positive force who keeps their teams motivated
- Create cohesive presentations and present your work to agency leadership and clients
- Give direction to photographers, designers, directors, editors, voiceover artists, and other vendors
- Promptly deliver projects according to timelines and deadlines
- Be willing to travel (locally and domestically) for shoots and client presentations
- 7+ years in a copywriting or related role
- In previous roles, you've created award-winning campaigns from start to finish.
- Software proficiency: Google Slides, Keynote, PowerPoint, Microsoft Office, etc.
- Knowledge and genuine interest in the Walt Disney Company history– including
Preferred Qualifications :
- 5+ years in an agency setting, or related experience
An associate's (2-year) degree in Advertising, English, Journalism, or any other related writing discipline
A bachelor's (4-year) degree in liberal arts or from an ad school
Our Benefits: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits