Our client, a world-leading Pharmaceutical Company in Santa Clara, CA is currently looking for a Sr. C++ Security Software Engineer (SEI CERT) / REMOTE WORK to join their expanding team.
- Job Title: Sr. C++ Security Software Engineer (SEI CERT) / REMOTE WORK
- Duration: 7 months contract, extendable up to 24 Months
- Location: Remote Work (Work From Home)
- Client Location: Santa Clara, CA
- The client has the right-to-hire you as a permanent employee at any time during or after the end of the contract.
- You may participate in the company group medical insurance plan
- Will work closely with multi-disciplinary engineering team to develop security designs, develop/fix issues with product software to address vulnerabilities, and perform risk assessments.
- Investigate and find solutions to difficult security problems with team assistance and communicate knowledge across engineering teams
- Aide in design and implementation for platform, network, and infrastructure product security.
- Use Vulnerability Scanning Tools to identify security defects and determine remediation strategy and update C++ product code.
- Use scripting languages to automate tasks and manipulate data.
- Implement secure coding practices based on standards, for example SEI CERT.
- Participate in code analysis and reviews in order to identify vulnerabilities.
- Participate in architecture and design discussion and evaluate decisions from a security perspective.