Ref ID: 01120-0011825908
Classification: Sr. Accountant
Compensation: $75000.00 to $85000.00 yearly
We're on the lookout for an experienced accounting professional to take on the full-time role of Senior Accountant at a growing Manufacturing company in the JACKSONVILLE, Florida area. As a Senior Accountant, your responsibilities will include financial statement preparation and consolidation, account analysis and reconciliations, cash flow analysis, budgets and forecasting, audit preparation, and internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting. This position comes with a strong compensation and benefits package, including a long-term potential opportunity for the candidate. We are seeking an individual with exemplary analytical skills who enjoys working in a challenging and fast-paced work environment in order to support the continued success of the company. This Senior Accountant role is located in Jacksonville, Florida within the Manufacturing field.
Your responsibilities in this role
- Delegate resources to Ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Prepare monthly consolidated P& L and Balance Sheet flux analysis for management reporting
- When working with business partners, ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures and controls. Additionally, be able to provide support on special requests
- Aid in coordinating quarterly reviews and testing with internal and external auditors
- Prepare financial analysis on trends, performance metrics, benchmarks, etc.
- Engage in various department-wide initiatives
- Perform monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables such as journal entries, reconciliations, reports in compliance with GAAP
- Adherence to continuously improve the automation of the accounting and reporting process
- Present Balance Sheet account reconciliations