This opportunity is direct hire (W2) with our client who is a leading technology company serving multiple industries and markets for over 30 years. They are a provider of training solutions including courseware development, high fidelity virtual training environment development, technical data products and multi-media services for military and commercial aircraft. We are currently seeking skilled Software Engineers to join a team of experts in Jacksonville, FL.
This position will work in an agile environment and with applications that simulate aircraft systems, as part of development teams building training devices for military aircraft. The role will build, enhance, and optimize applications and programs for the on-going development of aircraft virtual training programs.
SOFTWARE ENGINEERING RESPONSIBILITES:
- Developing code to incorporate quality inputs in vehicle simulation trainer software Full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) environment (defining requirements, designing, implementing and testing the software)
- SAFe Agile software development
- Test Integration of both object-oriented software designs and non-object-oriented designs
- Conducting software testing, quality assurance reviews, and making necessary corrections and provide constructive feedback to peers ensuring functionality of software
- Understanding budgetary responsibilities vs schedule demands
- Work closely with Systems Engineering, Test, and Integration teams to translate high-level system and software requirements into low-level software requirements.
- Communication of technical information with peers and management