Advanced Business Computers of America (ABCoA, Inc.) is a cutting-edge software development company specializing in end-to-end enterprise software for the subprime automotive and finance industry. We are seeking Software Engineer to become an integral part of our team. You will be responsible for creating and modifying computer application software or specialized utility programs, translating and implementing software requirements to code, debugging, and refactoring as necessary. You will have access to ABCoA’s incredible technology to monitor application performance. To be successful in this role, you must have a passion for cloud technology, you enjoy working as part of a team, have a willingness to learn and can adapt quickly, thrive on action, and exude a desire to reach further.
- Highly motivated self-starter with the ability to demonstrate autonomous decision-making and discretion in matters of significance.
- Ability to adopt cutting-edge technology methodologies and analyze user needs to develop software solutions.
- Collaborate with project manager and/or product owner to identify product/technical requirements and conduct analysis to determine integration needs.
- Assist with designing new software and web applications, support applications under development, and customize current applications.
- Provides technical leadership throughout the design process and guidance in regards to practices, procedures, and techniques. Serves as a guide and mentor for junior-level engineers.
- Display in-depth knowledge of engineering methodologies, concepts, and skills.
- Education Level: BA/BS Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related field.
- 5-8 years of experience in developing or maintaining production-grade cloud solutions in virtualized environments such as Microsoft Azure and AWS.
- Experience in writing software in one or more languages such as C#, Angular, Typescript, jQuery, ASP.NET, and .NET Core
- Experience with database programming such as MySQL and MS SQL.
- Skills in DevOps, Build Management, and continuous work release flows.
- Experience with networking and web standards such as DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, HTTP, web security, Active Directory, proxies, firewalls, and load balancers.
- Experience planning and deploying products like MySQL and MS SQL.
- Familiarity with open source server software such as IIS, Apache and Node.js.
- Working knowledge of cloud computing including virtualization, hosted services, multi-tenant cloud infrastructures, storage systems and content delivery networks.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, strong team-oriented values, and analytical/critical thinking skills.
We are looking for the best-of-the-best to join our team of motivated and talented professionals. We offer a full range of benefits,
paid vacation and holidays, matching 401(k), a drug-free workplace, an attractive corporate work environment with convenient amenities, and a competitive salary.
Resumes must be submitted in PDF format to be reviewed.