Social Media & Marketing Job Description
Job Title: Social Media & Marketing Specialist
Work Days: Monday - Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm ~ On-site
Hours: 40 Per Week
Wage Range: $40,000 - $50,000 annually
There are many responsibilities in this role including but not limited to:
- Gathers and analyzes information to identify new markets and customers, demand for products and services, and efficacy of existing marketing campaigns and strategies.
- Conducts market research, sales forecasting, and strategic planning to assess and ensure the sale and profitability of products.
- Maintains knowledge of trends and developments in the market; identifies needs for new products and services and makes recommendations to leadership.
- Follows the company's innovative strategies to attract customers to the company's brand through various social media platforms and search engine optimization (SEO) techniques.
- Monitors and reports campaign results to management, addressing any questions or concerns.
- Answers customer inquiries via social media platforms and customer service.
- Distributes qualified leads to the sales team.
- Organizes all marketing data for reports
- Developing integrated marketing strategies for seasonal trends in multiple segments .
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Thorough understanding of technical or scientific products to be sold.
- Organized with attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite, NetSuite, Facebook and Google Analytics.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.