Skill & Qualification
- The ideal candidate will have at least 5 or more years management experience in a fast paced, rapidly changing operations environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or closely related business field or an equivalent combination of professional, directly related experience and directly related education
- Should be currently working as Engineering Lead / Director Operations in an MNC BPO in Voice / Customer Care process in an International process in an MNC BPO.
- Prior experience in leading international operations, Global Teams
- The ideal candidate will have a strong commitment to leadership, employee development, an understanding of Lean and Six Sigma, and a keen interest in and familiarity with technical systems, in addition to an exceptional level of dedication, motivation, and intelligence.
- The ideal candidate would have in-depth knowledge of training and development programs across multiple teams.
- Demonstrated ability managing and developing large high-performance teams of associates/developer operations is required. Demonstrated familiarity with general principles of workflow in an inbound call/ chat/ email center, and current technologies to help manage that workflow. Must possess exceptional analytical capabilities.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, as well as a strong technical and analytical aptitude are required.
- Data Analytics - Have managed Business Intelligence requirements across Global teams. Managed or created content, measured the effectiveness of training programs is a big plus .
- Functional knowledge of the Android platform with the ability to explain the platform architecture such as hardware components, operating systems, services and applications
- Functional knowledge of requirements gathering, customer engagement best practices and translating complex technical requests into practical customer solutions
- Preferred but not mandatory:
- Knowledge of HTML and standard web coding technologies
- Functional experience in customer presentations
- You should be a confident presenter with the ability to persuasively articulate the Android mobility platform features, including in front of a large audience with various audience types
- Have a strong understanding and passion for technology and enjoy keeping up to date with the latest products and how they work
- Ability to effectively operate with flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment with minimum supervision
- Must be a self starter, with a willingness to embrace change, quickly learn new technologies, work closely as a member of cross functional teams, and be open to new ideas and processes