Kforce has a client in Jacksonville, FL that is seeking a Senior UX Designer.
The client is seeking a Senior UX Designer to define, research, design, and deliver full product specifications for company banking products. As part of the modernization of our products, we are looking to improve design consistency, design quality, and reusability by leveraging best practices and client standards. The mission of the team is to empower people through financial technology products that are useful, usable, and delightful while meeting user and business needs.
This team is focused on the creation and ongoing management of a design system and design operations, for a community of products that share common UI DNA, roadmaps, guidelines, and development of reusable components.
The Senior UX Designer on the UX team will be working collaboratively with other designers, product managers and developers to deliver best in class user experiences.
The Senior UX Designer will:
- Engage with subject matter experts to define design parameters and constraints
- Work with product managers to define, prioritize and deliver features in line with product roadmaps
- Conduct user research by meeting with customers and potential users to gather contextual data and feedback
- Map customer journeys to identify and communicate pain points of existing products and opportunities for improvement
- Translate research findings into conceptual design models that solve points of frustration and confusion
- Validate design solutions with end users by leveraging usability testing platforms
- Synthesize research findings with stakeholders and team to inform design enhancements
- Create wireframes that document interaction and flow
- Participate in design reviews to gain feedback and insights from peers to improve design solutions
- Leverage the use of design systems and reusable components to increase the consistency of design solutions