Fast growing BioTech company seeking our FIRST Senior Systems Engineer with Windows (A/D), Linux and Cloud experience
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Thuan Lee
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $120,000 - $160,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are a publicly-traded BioTech company that is growing fast. We are seeking our FIRST Senior System Engineer with Windows, Linux, and Cloud experience to own, design, implement and support our US-based offices in the East Bay Area, CA.
If you are a Senior Systems Engineer with Windows, Linux, and Cloud, please read on...
Why join us?
- We offer a great salary and exceptional benefits including a bonus. ESPP. 401K. stock options. and flexible time off.
- You will be reporting to the Sr Manager of IT and work with our top-notch Network Engineers, Storage Administrators and partner with our DevOps team.
- As a Senior Systems Engineer, you will own our local infrastructure and have a say in (and ownership of) the design and operations of our expansion to new locations (new office coming soon).
- Windows: A/D (for Corporate Infrastructure)
- VMWare (for our Cloud Environment)
- AWS / Azure / GCP
- PowerShell (or Python) scripting (to automate tedious/mundane tasks)
- Design/implementation and support experience (because you will be building out our new office(s) and be part of the 24/7 on-call rotation
- You will have to be competent/able/willing to do rack-and-stack when needed as well.
Bonus Points for:
- Linux: CLI
If you are ready for this unique opportunity and want to work and grow with us, please apply now!
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.