Top Firm actively hiring for Healthcare Projects
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Logan Ridge
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $100,000 - $150,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are a top firm that specializes in Healthcare, Cold Storage, Distribution and Federal Projects on a Nationwide scale. Our most urgent need right now is for a Senior Superintendent with experience on Ground Up Healthcare projects.
Why join us?
- Top Tier Benefits
- Outstanding compensation
- Backlog of upcoming projects through 2022
- Clear Requirements to earn promotions
- Highly Competitive Salary
- Is in complete and responsible charge of project construction. Coordinates and directs all trades on the project, including subcontractors
- Preplans and schedules project activity on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis, as required
- Responsible for holding weekly subcontractor meeting with all subcontractors
- Responsible for building, updating, and pushing a 4 week look ahead schedule, separate from project schedules
- In conjunction with Project Manager and General Superintendent, plan and develop construction techniques and methods, such as form work, tilt-up panel layout, material handling, crew sizes, and task sequencing
- Prepare Daily Reports and keep accurate, daily reports of all project activities
- Assist Project Manager in soliciting qualified subcontractors. Monitor subcontractor performance and scheduling and keep Project Manager and General Superintendent apprised of any job related delay
- Responsible for perceiving and reporting to the Project Manager any extra work requested by the owner, or occasioned by job conditions, beyond the original estimate or scope of work
- Responsible for verifying layout of accurate lines and grades for all work performed by Stellar employees and subcontractors. Check and verify dimensions within the design drawings and related shop drawings
- Responsible for day-to-day quality control of both company-performed work and subcontractors work
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.