Optum is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
You will be part of Behavioral Health IT – Digital Engineering team that will help build, maintain, modernize & innovate Member and Provider facing digital assets/capabilities (widgets, portals, mobile app) including LAWW ( www.liveandworkwell.com); PE ( www.providerexpress.com ); Public/Payer portals that supports both UHC Behavioral Health and Optum Behavioral Health businesses.
Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Re-Imagined:
As part of the engineering team, you will redesign/re-engineer part of LAWW to support EAP specific business requirements, which includes:
- New look and feel/user experience.
- Implement Provider Search;
- Implement Chat;
- Link/integrations to external partners
- Enhance/maintain EAP mobile app
- Implement Work/Life forms
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Be part of an Agile Scrum team of about 15 comprised of Engineers (Developers, SDETs, DevOps), UX designers, product owner &, business stakeholders
- Design and Develop Digital capabilities using ReactJS frameworks
- Design and Develop APIs/micro services in Java
- Design and Develop in AEM for Content management systems.
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor's degree in Comp Sci or equivalent
- 5+ years of professional experience in Software Engineering field
- 4+ years of experience building software using ReactJS.
- 4+ years of experience with unit/integration testing frameworks like Jest, React testing library, and cypress
- If you need to enter a work site for any reason, you will be required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or a similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener. Employees must comply with any state and local masking orders. In addition, when in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are expected to wear a mask in areas where physical distancing cannot be attained.
Technology Careers with Optum. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the health care industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $79,700 to $142,600. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. As of the date of this posting, In addition to your salary, UHG offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements: Health, dental, and vision plans; wellness program; flexible spending accounts; paid parking or public transportation costs; 401(k) retirement plan; employee stock purchase plan; life insurance, short-term disability insurance, and long-term disability insurance; business travel accident insurance; Employee Assistance Program; PTO; and employee-paid critical illness and accident insurance.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Senior Software Engineer, Telecommute, Telecommuter, Telecommuting, work from home, work at home, remote, APIs, Java, spring boot, Spring Cloud, React, Angular, CSS, HTML, GraphQL, NodeJS, Sr. Software Engineer, Software Engineer,