Executive Alliance is pleased to represent our client who is a software platform provider that services physical and corporate security companies worldwide. They are seeking a Senior Software Engineer to add to their team. This exciting opportunity is a remote position located anywhere within the continental U.S.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team player. You will be a lead developer responsible for the development of new software products and enhancements to existing products.
- Designs and develops manageable, scalable, reliable, and secure Web and Windows Applications
- Strongly supports/promotes/implements a component-based architecture
- Participates in the delivery of solutions by estimating, planning, designing, and implementing distributed software architectures and solutions
- Designs and creates written technical specifications in response to business requirements documents
- Leads/Mentors in the use of structured development methodologies, Microsoft tools and methodologies, best practices, frameworks, etc.
- Ensures consistency, accuracy, and compliance with enterprise technology strategy and security standards
- Assists in the definition of application engineering principles, standards, best practices, patterns, and frameworks
- Provides leadership and direction regarding, policies and best practices
- Performs technology/tools evaluation and software technical proof of concepts – as directed
- Promotes/enforces configuration management procedures (source code management, build management, development/assurance/production environments, deployment plans, etc.)
- Administration responsibilities include but not limited to; internal/external training plans for staff, incident review and reporting responsibilities; Define/promote/enforce departmental policies and procedures, etc.
- Acquire professional and technical knowledge by attending conferences, reviewing technical publications, and maintaining relationships with associations and groups to keep abreast of changes in technology