Kforce has a client in Jacksonville, FL that is seeking a Senior Project Management for a remote position.
IT Project Managers are responsible for the overall direction, management, communication, coordination of status reports, and accountability of project-oriented work efforts and success of their projects across the IT organization. This position focuses on technical projects related to the design, development, execution, implementation or maintenance of systems or software. IT Project Managers ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards and meet customer expectations. They create scope documents based on approved charters and project plans (work breakdown structures). They track key milestones and adjust project plans, budget requests and/or resources to meet the needs of customers.
- Senior Project Management partners with IT technical staff and Business Sponsor to ensure the design accomplishes both business and technical requirements
- Accountable for managing and monitoring project performance of multiple projects with one or more internal and external dependencies, multiple scopes, including: providing guidance to Leadership and core team which consist of Business/IT and external entities
- Manages Issues, Risk, Dependencies and Change Request following the established PMO guidelines
- Identifies, negotiates, communicates, and manages project changes. Reports status of project, including project risks, to customers, project team, supervisor, Project Offices, governance, and other key staff
- Senior Project Management oversees product documentation and archiving and adheres to the Project Management standards for project closure