The Senior Manager, Retail Operations will manage the Disney Store Operations Brick business, ensuring, operational policies related to the store portfolio, supply/packaging/costume programs, supply chain, product flow, Backstage optimization, asset protection are all managed for NA/EMEA stores. Additionally, you will be the main partner on Store systems, synergy, product and allocations programs. You will be a collaborator across many departments and partners, improving consistency in Guest experience, creating a unique shopping experience and be someone for the Store Support and Operations responsibilities with the goal of supporting the strategic vision for the Retail Operations segment.
You will report to Vice President of Retail Operations
- Be the Retail Operations strategic partner with Corporate and external partners to support execution.
- Partner Corporate Strategic Sourcing to ensure appropriate service and pricing is attained through the RFI / RFP process
- Lead the Store development strategy including openings, closings and flexible retail projects
- Manage to the total Retail Operations budget inclusive of Store labor, supplies, maintenance (~+c. $50m)
- Project, Purchase and Allocate the Reusable Tote programs for bricks
- Manage the Store supply Program
Policy & Procedure:
- Update Policy & Procedure tracking.
- Ensure consistency between new programs, TWDC Policy, and TDS G&P
- Ensure all communication and field direction is compliant with current policy and procedures.
- Develop new policy and process to support business.
- Research and benchmark policy and process against like business.
- Ensure consistency of 'voice' in all communication and directives.
- Align NA and EMEA operational processes and guidelines where applicable
- Create strategies to manage the supply chain to Stores in partnership with Planning and Allocation and New Breed.
- Partner with the Allocations team to update supply chain reporting to support the needs of Stores.
- Be a strategic partner to Planning and Allocations team to support Store Sponsor Program and ensure compliance by the Field.
- Implement the Offsite program for all Stores. Managing offsite budget and Fields accountability to the budget and exit strategy.
- Develop Capacity models and maintain current Capacity information for all Stores.
- Determine and implement new strategies.
- Update GRE program to reflect current supply chain and product flow strategies to ensure maximum efficiency and Payroll savings.
- Create, execute and maintain the product Quarantine program
- Act as Store Systems liaison with IT including managing and updating Store Systems as needed
- SAP Casual Manager, responsible for overseeing all department SAP functionality including but not limited to: PO creation, uploading, processing, approvals, etc. related to role and projects.
- Hold field leaders responsible to ensure Paid Out compliance and all vendors are paid per company agreement.
- Liaison with Finance on quarterly Store forecasts
- Ensure appropriate operational support is provided for all new Store and Concession openings/refurbs.
- Manage the quarterly Store Bonus process ensuring markets achieve to planned schedule and remain consistent with EU plan.
- Support VP of Business Operations on all important team business meetings.
- Be the contact for Senior Managers of Outlets and Flagships when global field operations or experience questions/needs arise.
- Work with appropriate corporate partners to support strategy programs and provide operations context and feedback: Field, Asset protection and Risk, Supply Chain, IT, Retail Accounting, Ecommerce
Basic Qualifications :
- 8+ years Retail Operations management experience in a multi-site matrixed retailer
- Global experience, specifically in Europe and North American
- Persuade others to support ideas and plans, tailoring messages to the audience and invite diverse points of view, listens and ask questions to ensure understanding
- Manage projects, processes and resources to produce desired outcomes while holding self and others accountable
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience required
Additional Information :
Benefits and Perks: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits.
This position is located in Orlando, FL