- Development of Graphic Design & Branding for style guides and portfolios across multiple properties and cross divisions.
- Leads and oversees Graphic Design & Branding across all Disney properties and Franchises.
- Ideas generation for Franchise expansion
- Art style/new technique development to co-ordinate with trends in the market place
- Attendance at key shows/exhibitions to remain current on trends and product development techniques in the market place
- Contribute new product ideas and participate in brainstorming sessions.
- Ensures Graphic Design & Branding excellence by maintaining integrity and leading artistic and creative direction locally and globally
- Seeks out and applies knowledge of new trends and innovation in Graphic Design & Branding
- Coordinates with licensees, internal teams, and content partners on new development and new lines of business
- Develop a strong Graphic Design & Branding community across GPC
- Understands Graphic Design & Branding and how it translates to products
- Fresh and inventive creative thinker
- Awareness of marketplace trends
- Able to present creative concepts on both formal and informal settings
- Strong team player
- Exhibits ingenuity, creativity, and resourcefulness
- Work closely with Artists to create elevated relevant art that encompasses trend, consumer insights, Studio initiatives and Franchise focused
- Work with executive creative partners in Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Lucas, Burton, Muppets, Channel, Yellow Shoes, Walt Disney Imagineering and Walt Disney Entertainment
Basic Qualifications :
- 8+ years of related work experience in graphic design, character art or merchandise design
- Extensive knowledge of Graphic Design & Branding
- Able to clearly communicate, present, and sell creative ideas both in formal and informal settings.
- Strong traditional drawing skills and concepting skills
- Strong interpersonal and people management skills
- Strong negotiator
- Highly motivated and able to motivate others
- Strategic vision for overall business and category
Required Education :
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Art and Design
Additional Information :
Our Benefits: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits