AssureCare believes the foundation of a healthier community is built on empathy and a sense of urgency. We are seeking a Business Analyst Senior to help us build healthier communities through our enterprise care management software solution. If you are interested in joining a fast-growing software company delivering increased efficiency and efficacy to clients and improving patient outcomes, AssureCare is looking for motivated, team-oriented individuals ready to make a powerful impact in the healthcare industry.
- Demonstrate and champion user-centered design principles.
- Leverage prior experienced in the health care space to resolve a wide range of issues in creative ways.
- Cultivate a knowledge of the care management solution business and customer needs.
- Create, analyze, and validate details on back-end/source system capabilities. (e. g: identify data sources and/or provide mapping/spec definition etc.).
- Contribute to refinement/grooming user stories, test scenarios etc., working closely with product owner, sprint team and other teams/stakeholders.
- Facilitate and help the team understand and define "how" the capability required can be accomplished, while influencing the “what.”
- Define configuration options, reporting, and alerting requirements for new product features.
- Own and develop relationship with partners, working with them to optimize and enhance our integration
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to product team.
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer.
- Participate in system design, development, testing, and deployment.
- Work collaboratively with design & development teams daily.
- May deliver presentations on topics including measurement, analysis, improvement and control.
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
Skills / Qualifications:
- 5+ years as BA or combination of 5+ years of Business Analysis and a complimentary role (example aggregate years as BA and Developer or Quality Analyst.
- Experience within a clinical environment (experience with CMS, NCQA/HEDIS, URAC, etc. is a plus)
- Knowledge of CM, UM, MTM, and/or Pharmacy programs/software
- Expert in Agile/SCRUM enterprise-scale
- Ability to translate technical solutions into detailed business documents.
- Solid understanding of Web services (SOAP, REST, XML etc.) and SQL is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree, prefer advanced degrees and certifications in either software development or healthcare
AssureCare® is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation,
benefits, training, and internship. AssureCare® makes hiring decisions based
solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time. Furthermore,
the Company will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with
known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.