E INC is the parent company of EBlock and EDealer, unifying our approach to products, services, and strategies under one Vision and one Mission: to create the best digital auction and retailing platform in the world by connecting the automotive wholesale and retail experiences. Our brands and their technologies make it easy for a vehicle to move between buyers and sellers throughout its entire ownership lifecycle. Learn more at https://e.inc/
As the Sr. Director of Product Marketing at E INC you will lead a team of product marketers and work hand-in-hand with product managers in a mission to achieve revenue goals through commercially successful launches of products and ongoing education of product features and benefits. As a member of the E INC Market team, you will develop a deep understanding of the E INC platforms and work closely with Product Management, Engineering, Marketing, and Sales.
You will play a key role in influencing the product roadmap and own the commercialization of new products and features globally, including naming, pricing, positioning, and launch strategy. You will ensure sales teams are sufficiently trained on an evolving system in order to effectively pitch prospective clients. You will partner with brand managers to ensure features and benefits are successfully integrated into full funnel marketing campaigns.
As the leader, you will guide the members of the Product Marketing Team in supporting a rapidly scaling sales organization and managing high-impact, long-term projects while also responding to the short-term needs of cross-functional teams. You will gain an expert understanding of the auto digital wholesale and retail space and the company’s position within it.
What You Will Do:
- Design and implement a process for the collection of product requirements.
- Aggregate and synthesize feedback and product ideas from customers and sales teams in order to assess business impact and influence product development.
- Serve as the strategic partner to Product Managers and Engineers to develop commercially successful products that achieve clients’ objectives.
- Oversee all aspects of product launches such as sales communication, process, pitch materials, and rollout strategy; coordinate local plans with marketing managers in each region.
- Ensure a smooth process for testing of nascent products with selected clients.
- Own tracking and reporting for product launches and set a standard approach to measurement.
- Lead the team in delivering thoughtful trainings to ensure Sales is effectively educated on an evolving offering.
- Partner with brand managers to ensure features and benefits are successfully integrated into full funnel marketing campaigns.
What You Will Need:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 15 years experience in marketing, product marketing or product commercialization
- Excellent strategic thinking, communication, and project management skills
- Ability to work independently on project deliverables in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment
- High comfort-level working with senior stakeholders in Product, Sales, and Marketing
- Experience working with a digital product
- Demonstrated experience working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment, with a track record of strong execution and a collaborative mindset
E INC is a growing company that is continuing to evaluate our ongoing commitment and investment in our team members with:
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401k/RSP with Match
- Company paid Group Life/AD&D insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible working environment
- Continuous Learning
- And an amazing culture to top it all off!
E INC. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. E INC. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled