Job Title: Senior Accountant
Are you looking to join one of Jacksonville’s Top Insurance firms? CSI Companies has partnered with a strong local business to hire a Senior Accountant!
• Preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual closing statements and reports, including written premium, losses, and income.
• Analyzing trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations incurred to make predictions on future revenues and expenses.
• Running periodic financial reports, including monthly and quarterly analytics as assigned, including research of variances.
• Reporting of Organization’s finances to management
• Offer suggestions to management about resource utilization, tax strategies, and underlying budget forecasts.
• Responsible for monthly closing process and reporting.
• Other duties as assigned.
• CPA required
• Oracle GL experience required.
• Insurance and Warranty experience preferred.
• Familiarity with NAIC Annual Statement and quarterly filings.
• Requires some knowledge of a specialized function or skill.
• Developing real trade craft and skills.
• Advanced MS Excel skills.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• High degree of tact and good judgment, especially with auditors, clients, and outside agencies.
• Ability to work independently, requires minimal supervision, and makes effective decisions to complete work assignments.
• Be a team player with associates and have strong work ethic on required assignments.
• Ability to interpret contracts and design processes to comply with contract provisions.
Starting Salary: $65-$75k
Hours: M-F, 8AM-5PM
Location: Jacksonville, FL (close to St. John’s Town Center)