Ref ID: 01120-0011840192
Classification: Sr. Accountant
Reporting to the Controller, the Senior Accountant assists in organizing the full-cycle accounting activities. Prepares accounting and financial reports and ensures accurate accounting systems and record keeping.
• Oversee AP Accountant, including prioritizing and reviewing.
• Performs monthly close
• Reconciling all balance sheet accounts including cash, accounts receivable, accounts payable, inventory, fixed assets, deferred revenue, sales tax, and accruals on a quarterly basis.
• Prepares monthly financial statements and supporting schedules.
• Prepares and files monthly sales tax return and other compliance activities.
• Performs research and contributes to variance analysis
• Monitors daily cash, completes a daily cash report for owner and controller
• Using cash forecasting, creates and processes weekly disbursement selections for accounts payable.
• Works closely with the controller to develop better processes and further increase our value to the internal customer.
- Prepare schedules and provide documentation for the annual external audit.
• Cross-train with accounts payable and accounts receivable.
• Preparing various ad hoc reports.
• Special projects as assigned.
• Performs other duties as required.