We are seeking an experienced accountant to join one of Jacksonville's rapidly growing logistics companies.
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expense entries by compiling and analyzing account information
- Instrumental in annual budget process; prepares all budget schedules and works with Operations to obtain volumes and rates
- Prepares closing journal entries for monthly financial statements
- Reviews trial balance and financial statements for accuracy and completeness
- Provides monthly analysis of actual vs. budget expenses and provides support
- Reconciles general ledger accounts on a monthly basis
- Maintains and submits daily cash monitoring and reporting
- Assists with capital and asset tracking and reporting
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance required
- 3+ years experience in accounting
- Strong knowledge of GAAP, General Ledger, and accounting concepts
Salary will be dependent on cumulative years of experience. Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to apply!
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, were dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address todays workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.