Westminster Woods on Julington Creek invites you to join our team as a Security Officer where you will participate in our Mission of the Heart by helping to serve others. Full-time and part-time shifts are available. We are a faith-based, not-for-profit organization located less than 5 miles from the I-295 San Jose Blvd exit going south. We welcome YOU to Work with Excellence and Serve with Heart. EEO/DFWP "We honor those who have served."\n
We currently have two job openings for Security Officers for part-time for Saturday and Sunday only. This position guards community property against fire, theft, vandalism, and illegal entry. Assists staff in meeting the needs of the residents, as needed. EOE/DFWP - "We honor those who have served."
SECURITY OFFICER ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Comply with all applicable rules, policies, standards and guidelines related to employment with Westminster Services and it’s communities.
1. Promotes and communicates Legendary Service and honors and upholds the mission of the organization.
2. Responsible for acting and responding in a professional manner.
3. Assists in security officer duties by carrying out delegated, selected duties under the supervision of the Maintenance Director.
4. Carries out security officer duties on a regular basis, acting within a reasonable scope of practice for a Security Officer.
5. Performs other related duties as assigned by supervisor.
SECURITY OFFICER ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS:
One to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Ability to life up to 40 lbs.