Kforce has a client in Jacksonville, FL that is seeking a Scrum Master. This is a remote opportunity. They must be willing/available to work EST hours.
The IT Scrum Master is responsible for guiding the team in developing the solution using Agile practices for medium to high complexity initiatives from initiation through release. As a Scrum Master, you will run key Agile ceremonies, including daily stand up meetings, backlog grooming, sprint planning, sprint reviews/demos and sprint retrospectives. The Scrum Master will utilize the Senior Scrum Master for SME knowledge.
- Scrum Master will create and maintain the appropriate channels for open communication within the scrum team to create a trusting and safe team environment
- Continuously seek to improve team performance by promoting joint accountability for results and solving productivity issues
- As a Scrum Master, you will protect the team from outside distractions
- Remove obstacles in order to continue to deliver
- Facilitate scrum ceremonies such as daily stand up meetings, backlog grooming, sprint planning, sprint reviews/demos and sprint retrospectives
- As a Scrum Master, you will assist the scrum team to become a self-organized, cross-functional, and highly efficient team that delivers high-quality products
- Facilitate documenting and executing the team's continuous improvement plan, based on retrospectives
- Partner with IT technical staff and Business Sponsor to ensure the design accomplishes both business and technical requirements
- Manages Issues, Risk, Dependencies and Change Request following the established PMO guidelines