Student Transportation of America (STA) is North America's safest independent provider of school bus transportation services, with an industry-leading safety rating and the youngest fleet in the business. As a bus driver for STA, you will have the support of a local management team and receive specialized, comprehensive training that prepares you to operate a school bus, follow designated routes, and manage your passengers with the utmost safety and care.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary
- Paid training program
- Sign-on bonus
- Obtain your CDL in as little as 6 weeks!
- Comprehensive safety training & development courses
- Great company culture
- Part of a national, industry-leading organization with over 18,000 employees.
- Must be 21 years or older
- Must be able to pass a DOT physical examination
- Must be committed to training and processes
- Must have a minimum of 5 years verifiable driving history
- No more than 2 moving violations and 1 preventable accident in the past 3 years
- Ability to adhere to all company safety standards and operating procedures.
- Ability to successfully pass a background check.
Student Transportation of America is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- 21+ years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Background check
- Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) Review