You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
divvyDOSE is a new kind of home-delivery pharmacy in a hyper-growth phase focused on adherence packaging and improving the quality of life for our customers through innovative design and compassionate customer service. We’re looking for top-tier talent to support our mission.
Our company is professional but fun, dedicated yet quirky. We are fast-paced, highly-motivated doctors, pharmacists, pharmacy technicians, and support staff who focus on health and wellness (and if we’re being honest, sometimes pizza) and most of us have slight obsessions with our pets. We want to make a difference in the lives of our customers by treating them like friends and family. We offer a work-hard, play-hard environment with competitive pay and comprehensive benefit plan.
Our vision is to fix and reimagine healthcare for everyone. Our mission is to engage customers by fixing all the problems around getting and taking their medications. We've taken the first step by simplifying adherence.
We’re now part of Optum and the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, backed by the resources of a global health organization working to help people live healthier lives and to help make the health system work better for everyone. Are you looking for a way to create next-level results with a human-level approach? Then look at opportunities with divvyDOSE, where changing the world is just one result of doing your life’s best work.SM
Who you are:
The Sales Representative (divvyDOSE Pharmacy Enrollment Specialist) is integral to the divvyTEAM. You are responsible for new user acquisition, informing new customers by educating individuals about divvyDOSE services. This role involves helping our potential customers through education. The team takes pride in creating solutions at no extra cost for customers who never knew of an alternative to their current pharmacy.
In addition to competitive base pay and benefit package, we offer a lucrative pay-for-performance incentive plan. You’ll be rewarded with a commission bonus for each enrollment you complete!
Watch this recording from our previous virtual event to learn more about this exciting career opporutnity.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
- Make outbound calls to articulate the value proposition of divvyDOSE as their pharmacy
- Foster new business relationships through inbound lead follow-up
- Collaborate with other staff to ensure divvyDOSE fulfills and exceeds customer needs
- Keep lines of communication open with Team Lead and other team members in an ever-evolving start-up environment
- Maintain detailed and accurate records between multiple databases and programs
- Investigate issues and create solutions for new customers
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School degree / GED (or higher)
- Ability to work full-time (40 hours / week) on any 8 hour shift between hours of operations of 7:00am – 9:00pm
- 6+ months sales or customer service experience
- Active Pharmacy Technician License in the state of Iowa (or the willingness to obtain such licensure/certification)
- 1+ years of sales experience (B2B, B2C, Outbound call center)
- Dedicated work area established that is separated from other living areas that provides information privacy
- Ability to keep all company sensitive documents secure (if applicable)
- Reside in a location that can receive a UnitedHealth Group approved high-speed internet connection or leverage an existing high-speed internet service
- Passionate about identifying solutions for people to have healthier and happier lives through and better pharmacy experience
- Strong and helpful phone presence to help fulfill the divvyPROMISE
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Experienced in working with senior citizens, mental health, home healthcare, healthcare providers, and caregiver population and the ability to provide excellent customer service
- Driven & thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
INSURANCE, PAID TIME OFF, & RETIREMENT
UnitedHealth Group requires all new hires and employees to report their COVID-19 vaccination status.
Military & Veterans find your next mission: We know your background and experience is different and we like that. UnitedHealth Group values the skills, experience and dedication that serving in the military demands. In fact, many of the values defined in the service mirror what the UnitedHealth Group culture holds true: Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation and Performance. Whether you are looking to transition from active duty to a civilian career, or are an experienced veteran or spouse, we want to help guide your career journey. Learn more at https://uhg.hr/transitioning-military
Learn how Teresa, a Senior Quality Analyst, works with military veterans and ensures they receive the best benefits and experience possible. https://uhg.hr/vet
Full-time employees receive Sick days, Vacation days, as well as employer-paid Medical (including a Health Savings Account with an employer contribution), Dental, Vision, and Life insurance. In addition, we're proud to offer Voluntary Life & AD&D, Short Term Disability, and Long Term Disability coverage. A 401k plan with employer contribution is available, too.
For employees new to pharmacy, the company offers in-house preparation to test for National Certification as a pharmacy technician. With a rapidly-growing startup, the opportunities for advancement are numerous.
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health - related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.SM
Colorado Residents Only: The hourly range for Colorado residents is $15.00 to $19,23. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. As of the date of this posting, In addition to your salary, UHG offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements: Health, dental, and vision plans; wellness program; flexible spending accounts; paid parking or public transportation costs; 401(k) retirement plan; employee stock purchase plan; life insurance, short-term disability insurance, and long-term disability insurance; business travel accident insurance; Employee Assistance Program; PTO; and employee-paid critical illness and accident insurance.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Employment with divvyDOSE is AT WILL, and can be terminated at any time, for any reason, by either party.
Keywords: customer service representative, call center, pharmacy technician, associate, sales, B2B, B2c, Outbound calls, Outbound call center, Iowa, Divvydose, IA, Davenport, hiring immediately, customer experience, customer care, Customer Advocate, CSR, customer happiness, hiring immediately, Pharmacy Tech, Pharmacy Technician, PTCB, ExCPT, #RPO, #ddq3, work at home, work from home, WAH, WFH, remote, telecommute