Part-time Telephone Sales from Home - Work from Any City!
Are you energetic, persuasive, with a pleasant, helpful phone manner? Could you promote a no-charge service that helps unemployed people with disabilities return to the workforce? Let's talk.
We are TakeCharge, an approved Employment Network in the SSA Ticket to Work program. We are paid by the government to help Americans return to work. We're looking for part-time telephone agents to persuade job-seekers to sign up for our free employment services.
You'll work from your home making outbound calls to people who have already indicated they plan to
return to work. These are NOT cold calls! Your subject is interested in what you have to say.
We'll provide one week (20 hours) of paid product training, a tested script, and experienced
supervision. Most of our agents use their cell phones and our app to place calls (customers will not see your home number.) Once a customer commits to signing up with us, you will transfer them to a Service Specialist to finish the application process. Your task is to gain that initial agreement.
* Schedule: 20 hours/week (8 AM - 12 PM or 12 PM to 4 PM) Central Standard Time Monday--Friday;
no weekends or evenings
* Workload: Between 12-35 outbound calls per hour. (Average time to gain commitment: 5-8
minutes) If caller is not available, you will leave a one-minute voice message.
* Pay: Base rate of $17/hour. Commission earned for each completed sign-up. Earnings (base pay +
commission) average between $25 - $40/hour. Once hired, you are guaranteed two weeks base pay.
If performance is satisfactory, job could continue indefinitely. You will be an independent
* High school diploma or equivalent; some college is good
* Good verbal skills
* Pleasant phone manner
* Type 30 wpm
* One or more years customer service experience
* No attendance issues; must be dependable
* Laptop or desktop computer with high-speed internet (see below)
* Must be able to pass an initial background check and federal security clearance
* Commission sales experience
* Brief cover note with resume telling me why you'd be great at this job
Home Office Requirements:
* Quiet and professional home office, free from noise, distractions and interruption during shift
* Windows 10 or higher desktop/laptop
* Minimum 4GB RAM
* Internet with Upload speed of 2Mbps, Download speed of 20 Mbps