Jacksonville Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is seeking a RN Weekend supervisor to join our facility. We are a 120-bed skilled nursing facility offering an array of therapy services tailored to individual needs. We are under new ownership! Our doors are locked 24/7 with only access code entry, security cameras installed, with security guards to keep our staff and residents safe. We have 3 floors. The 2nd and 3rd floor are a mixture of long-term and short-term care. Nurses average about 30 patients
Shifts Available: 7a - 11:30pm Saturday and Sunday (work 32 hours get paid for 40 hours)
Prior supervisor experience
- Valid and current license as an RN in the State of Florida.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members,
- visitors, government agencies/personnel, and the general public.
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to long-term care.
- Monitor patient’s condition and provide the best possible care for their needs
- Observe and interpret patient’s symptoms and communicate them to physician’s supervisors
- Collaborate with physicians and nurses to devise individualized care plans for patients
- Perform routine procedures (blood pressure measurements, administering injections etc.) and document in patients’ charts
- Adjust and administer patient’s medication and provide treatments according to physician’s orders
- Inspect the facilities and act to maintain excellent hygiene and safety
- Provide instant medical care in emergencies
- Supervise and train nurses and nursing assistants
- Foster a supportive and compassionate environment to care for patients and their families
- Expand knowledge and capabilities by attending educational workshops, conferences etc.
Job Types: Full-time
Pay: New pay scale with $5000 sign on bonus