$300 Sign on Bonus
Retail Sales Associate
$10.50 PER HOUR, PLUS UNCAPPED COMMISSION
START YOUR CAREER WITH T-ROC. It is only the BEGINNING...DO YOU HAVE THE "IT" FACTOR??
T-ROC has been chosen by WALMART to operate and staff their Electronic Centers of the FUTURE and we MUST be doing something right--it has been 5 years and going strong! You will be responsible for processing new activations, upgrades and selling wireless devices and accessories to customers.
What Can We Offer You for All Your Hard Work?
- It is all up to you! Uncapped commission and competitive hourly wage!
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage (Available for full and part time!)
- Paid time off.
- Discount programs.
- Flexible schedule that works on your time!
- Promotional opportunities-top performers move to Wireless Sales Experts in average of 3 months timeframe depending on sales performance.
Are you comfortable with approaching customers to match their wireless technology needs to close a sale?
Do you take pride in being a technology geek and aspire to educate others about technology?
Then T-ROC is the place for you to jump start your career!
The best Retail Sales Associates (T-ROC refers to them as WIRELESS SPECIALISTS) not only exceed sales goals, but also make the workplace a brighter place for everyone. Wireless Specialists understand it is possible to “crush” sales goals while building trust with customers.
- Prefer experience in the service industry and or customer service experience.
- Must own a smart phone with a data plan.
- Must have reliable transportation each day.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent and be 18 years of age.
- Being willing to work weekends, evenings, and regular business hours is just part of the job! We are flexible if you are! Both full and part time available.
At T-ROC, our success is powered by people and technology. Our culture is what makes T-ROC a fun and rewarding place to work. We encourage our employees to act like entrepreneurs. We champion diversity and we are always seeking new ways to amaze our customers. Success is celebrated and integrity is the core of who we are at T-ROC.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 15 pounds
Apply and join our team today!
If you don't yet follow us on social media, please do!
Please check out the video below for life at T-ROC during the COVID-19 pandemic
Equal Opportunity Employer / Special Accommodations
T-ROC is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or genetic information. As part of this commitment T-ROC will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed, please email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] describing the accommodation.
Notice of E-Verify Participation
T-ROC participates in E-Verify. To learn more use this link E-Verify