Staples Connect is focused on our customer and our community, while empowering you to learn, grow and deliver. As a Technology Sales Supervisor, you will be collaborative and inclusive in helping our customers while being part of a fun, team-oriented retail culture. Your passion for “tech” will be show in your extensive knowledge of products as you provide exceptional customer service, sell technology products and services, and lead a team in driving retail tech solutions.
Get great perks.
- Flexible full-time hours/shifts, weekly pay, and generous paid time off; hiring immediately
- Compensation based on qualifications and experience. Staples reserves the right to pay more or less.
- Full medical benefits package, 401(k) with company match, and many more benefits
- Associate store discount and more perks (discounts on mobile plans and other retailers, etc.)
Schedule an interview immediately.
- Within an hour of applying, engage in a brief conversation via text or e-mail to schedule an interview. We’ll let you know if you’re not eligible. In-person interviews are at the store location
Play an active role in helping your store, your people and your customer win.
- Stay current on new technologies, products and services to offer a total solution
- Create a positive, inviting environment as you learn customers tech needs and present solutions
- Promote technology both in-store and through the kiosk to achieve all sales & service goals and present solutions to drive dollars per transaction and profitable sales and margin
- Respond quickly and resourcefully to customer requests and concerns on the sales floor
- Inspire, train and coach associates on exceptional service, consultative selling and total solutions
- Be flexible to perform other duties as assigned (e.g., merchandising, operations)
Essential skills and experience:
Able to work a flexible schedule (including nights and weekends)
1+ year experience selling technology related products or services
Experience leading a team and/or supervising others
Must be able to engage and speak to customers and understand their needs
Collaborate and work with other team members
Ability to lift/move materials in the 10-50 pound range, climb ladders, stand and walk continuously
Staples does not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position
Preferred skills and experience:
Experience using financial metrics to track sales progress & increase sales
Key holder experience within a retail environment
Click to learn more about the employee benefits, programs and perks offered at Staples.
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.