A Retail Sales Representative (Real Estate Office) is a real estate agent who manages the home sale process for clients out of our retail location. In this position, clients will come to you at our retail office with questions about how to sell a home. You will offer them guidance on pricing and marketing and will represent them to home buyer agents and help them reach a home sale contract. As a Retail Sales Representative, you will be the first point of contact for many of our clients, so stellar customer service skills are essential for this career.
* Understand the current real estate market and be able to value homes accurately and competitively
* Give clients advice on how to get their home ready for a fast and profitable sale
* Represent your clients' needs when offers are submitted and negotiate on their behalf to get the best possible value for their home
* Follow up with potential clients on their real estate needs and be available when questions and concerns arise
* Manage marketing materials advertising your Retail Sales Representative services
About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Network Realty
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Network Realty was established in 1988 as Prudential Network Realty. Linda Sherrer, Founder, President and CEO, had one clear goal in mind: to raise the level of professionalism in Northeast Florida's real estate market. We knew this goal could only be achieved if key elements were in place - a well-known brand that commanded trust and respect and a select team of REALTORS® and employees with a shared passion for serving the clients' needs.
Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general