Retail Merchandiser Representative - Part Time
We're seeking a Field Representative to join our Retail Management Organization. In this impactful role, you will act as an ambassador to iconic brands like My Little Pony, Littlest Pet Shop, Monopoly, Transformers, and Nerf, delivering industry leading customer service to our key retail accounts. Representing Hasbro, you will build excitement and engage our consumers by executing timely and effective merchandising initiatives across all Hasbro Toy and Game categories. Merchandisers who come to work with us have a wide variety of experience. Successful team members have previous experience in retail jobs, restaurant jobs, grocery jobs, customer service jobs, and more.
A day in the life as a Retail Merchandiser Representative:
* Ensure all Hasbro brands are well represented, stocked and maintained through the implementation of Hasbro's merchandising principles.
* Implement in-store promotional activities and set up point of purchase materials and displays.
* Build and maintain strong account relationships with retail partners through regularly scheduled calls and ongoing communication with all levels of management and employees.
* Keep track of and report on merchandising activity including retail insights, trends and opportunities to District Manager.
* Work a set schedule of 2-3 days per week totaling 15-18 hours off-season, and up to 40 hours during busy holiday periods.
* This is a part-time role, offering paid time off, holidays, and 401K eligibility.
What you'll bring:
* At least 18 years of age with a high school diploma or equivalent.
* Live within the designated territory - Jacksonville, Middleburg, Orange Park and St. Augustine
* Reliable transportation and valid driver's license (we'll provide mileage reimbursement).
* Able to lift boxes up to 40lbs as well as stoop, squat, walk and stand for long periods of time while adhering to safety procedures and expectations.
* You thrive working independently on assigned tasks but look forward to interacting with people at work (self-managed role).
* Proficient with technology including Microsoft Office, high speed internet, printer, cell phone/wireless devices. We provide an iPad which you will use to take pictures and perform job functions.
* Able/willing to work daytime hours and occasional Saturdays during November-December, which is our peak selling season (hours and number of days scheduled will increase during this time.
Join us and be part of creating the world's best play experiences!
Hasbro (NASDAQ: HAS) is a global play and entertainment company committed to Creating the World's Best Play and Entertainment Experiences. From toys, games and consumer products to television, movies, digital gaming, live action, music, and virtual reality experiences, Hasbro connects to global audiences by bringing to life great innovations, stories and brands across established and inventive platforms. Hasbro's iconic brands include NERF, MAGIC THE GATHERING, MY LITTLE PONY, TRANSFORMERS, PLAY-DOH, MONOPOLY, BABY ALIVE, POWER RANGERS, PEPPA PIG and PJ MASKS as well as premier partner brands. Through its global entertainment studio eOne, as well as its entertainment labels, Allspark Pictures and Allspark Animation, Hasbro is building its brands globally through great storytelling and content on all screens. Hasbro is committed to making the world a better place for children and their families through corporate social responsibility and philanthropy. Hasbro ranked No. 13 on the 2019 100 Best Corporate Citizens list by CR Magazine, and has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by Ethisphere Institute for the past eight years. Learn more at www.hasbro.com, and follow us on Twitter (@Hasbro) and Instagram (@Hasbro).