The Walt Disney Company's Retail & Merchandising organization has an immediate opening for an experienced Retail Creative Manager to support Visual Merchandising and lead the Retail Creative Team.
You will report to the Manager-Visual Merchandising.
- Lead a team in the development of strategy, design, fabrication, and implementation of all environmental graphic overlays for film, seasonal, and new product launches to support 350+ retail locations across Disney parks and resorts
- Manage the Retail Creative process from development through execution, and supporting the entire process, for multiple store design projects, including concept, sourcing, management of vendors, providing direction and design specifications
- Collaborate with architects, interior designers, retail concept designers, and visual merchandisers in the design and execution of store refreshes and new store openings
- Manage the production, design, and layout of retail graphics. Includes budgets, schedules, sourcing and purchasing of print materials for retail projects.
- Partner with Visual Merchandising, Store Design, Merchandise Presentation, WDI, Operations teams, and vendors on all Merchandise initiatives and projects.
- Ensuring all campaigns and projects reflect the highest standard of quality, are true to the brand, and maintain one cohesive look and feel through all touch points
- Distribute and assign design projects to team of designers by creating production spreadsheets and documents with location maps, measurements, and collection of all necessary data for each project.
- Lead a team of creative design professionals. Work towards continued development of all team members by providing tools, resources, and guidance to each individual
- Create and manage communication process related to signage and graphics for field execution.
Basic Qualifications :
- Five years of graphic design experience
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and Office Suite)
- Comfortability with both MacOS and Windows OS
- Organizational skills; must be proficient in time management with a focus on managing multiple tasks, assigning priorities, and meeting or exceeding deadlines
- Ability to deliver quality, timely work with a minimum of direction or follow-up
- Proven ability to build working relationships, influence all levels by being knowledgeable and credible
- Expertise in print production-equipment, materials, vendors and sources, with new and innovative solutions.
- Comfortable giving presentations and updates to team of leaders and executive
- Positive team player with an enthusiastic attitude and customer service
- Demonstrated ability to exercise good judgment and to handle confidential information
Additional Information :
Our Benefits: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits
This job is located in Orlando, FL.