Restaurant Team Member - 7755 Normandy Blvd (Jacksonville, FL) - Unit # 886
Location: 7755 NORMANDY BLVD, JACKSONVILLE, FL - 32221
Our Restaurant Team Members are responsible for ensuring each customer enjoys an amazing experience. It starts with hot, freshly-prepared products, always using the highest quality ingredients, and it includes making sure our restaurants are always clean and family-friendly. You'll work closely with the Restaurant Manager and other Team Members in a creative, supportive, fun, fast-paced environment, rich with teamwork and positivity.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Competitive Weekly Pay
- $11.00 - $14.00 / hour
- Schedule Flexibility: Day/Evening/Overnight Shifts (subject to city, county, and state requirements)
- Discounted Meals
- Opportunities for Career Development and Growth
- Whataburger Family Foundation and Scholarship Program
- Medical Benefits*
- Whatagames (Ask us about this!)
*Team members who average at least 30 hours per week (or 130 hours of service per month) over a 12-month measurement period are eligible for these benefits.
Our people make the difference at Whataburger. We take pride in our work, take care of each other and love serving our customers. Each and every day you'll be learning skills that will serve you well no matter where your career journey leads you.
- At least 16 years old
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- High school diploma/GED, equivalent work experience, or is attending high school, or educational equivalent, e.g., home school or primary vocational programs
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to stand during entire shift
- Must be able to reach, bend, stoop, lift, shake, stir, pour, carry, and push.
- Must be able to read (orders on tickets, menu board, receipts, etc.)
- Frequent contact/immersion of hands in water, cleaning and sanitation solutions, meat products, poultry products, seafood, and produce items
- Frequent washing of hands
This Job Posting does not contain an exhaustive list of all roles, activities, requirements, efforts, or working conditions associated with the position. This description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current position. Whataburger reserves the right to revise the position or to require that other or different activities be performed when circumstances change (e.g., emergencies, changes in personnel or workload, rush jobs, technological developments or other operational need).
Whataburger is more than a burger chain. It's a place that feels like home to more than 43,000 employees who we call Family Members and millions of customers. We take PRIDE in our work. We CARE for each other. And absolutely LOVE serving our customers.
Our opportunities are limitless if you bring the drive and a hunger for more. We'll give you the tools and resources you need to reach your full potential. Your career at Whataburger will be what you make of it.
Whataburger is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, disability, veteran status, age, or other condition or status protected by law. Whataburger participates in the federal E-Verify Program. For more information go to www.dhs.gov/E-Verify. E-Verify is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.