Position: Customer Care Agent/Advisor
Location: Knoxville, TN
Do you have expertise and/or a desire to become a travel & hospitality expert? If you are ready to kick off a new career & adventure, then come learn & grow with IGT as a Reservationist /Agent.
Join our new & rapidly growing team while learning new skills & advancing your career. Enjoy our many employee perks & benefits.
Hours: Full time & part time with flexible schedules & hours.
Job Description: As a Reservationist /Advisor, you will deliver great experiences for one of the top hotel brands in the world. You will be part of a new & growing team here in Knoxville, and quickly become an expert in travel as you receive paid training & learning that will advance your skills & career. Start with a competitive hourly rate that quickly can advance , along with bonuses & incentives. In addition, you will enjoy many perks & benefits (noted below), while working from a beautiful facility that is centrally located.
We are looking for people who:
· Enjoy serving & helping others through inbound voice, chat, and/or email
· Have the ability to multi-task and navigate through multiple computer systems
· Are eager to advance their career while supporting a premier hotel brand
· Have a desire to learn, can problem solve, and have a can-do attitude
· Enjoy working with a team and are self-motivated
· Are at least 18+ years of age
· Have a high school diploma (higher education preferred)
· Can pass a criminal background check
· Prior experience is not required, but is a plus!
Generous e mployee perks:
· Paid training
· Premium insurance benefits for your health & well being
· Generous referral bonus incentives - $150 per referral, with no cap!
· Flexible shift options that can work with your availability
· On-going learning in a culture where we help to build your skills & career
· Significant growth opportunities for those wanting to advance their career
EMAIL career.usa@igtsolutions with your phone number & full name, to APPLY!!!