Permanently Remote, Flexible Schedule (Great Work-Life Balance), 401(k) w Match, and More!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Hunter Dahlstrom
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $70,000 - $100,000 per year
A bit about us:
Top-ranked IPA firm is seeking a Remote Tax Accountant!
Apply here and contact Hunter Dahlstrom directly for details at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 248.636.2434 (direct cell #)
Why join us?
- Permanently Remote Work
- Generous PTO
- Bonus plan
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Great Company Culture
- Flexible Hours
- Fun Company Activities
Must have MST or MSA with taxation concentration.
- Files federal, state, and local tax documents by preparing property tax returns, state pages, and federal, state, and municipal returns, extensions, and quarterly payments.
- Prepares tax provision schedules by reviewing, preparing, and consolidating provision schedules.
- Recommends tax strategies by researching federal, state, and local taxation issues.
- Maintains legislative materials by reviewing, interpreting, and implementing new or revised laws.
- Maintains compliance with regulations by forwarding required information to federal, state, and local authorities.
- Revises procedures by developing and streamlining procedures and worksheets for calculation of tax provisions.
- Identifies profitability of potential mergers and acquisitions by analyzing tax information; calculating key ratios; identifying areas of tax savings.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.